North Computer Lab or computer with Google Earth
1. First open Google Earth (G.E.). It can either be found in the Applications folder or the globe may be on your dock.
2. Take a minute to explore G.E.
3 Click "Downlaod folder"
4. Drag "Plate Tectonics Tour 17.kmz" from download folder to G.E. and it should open in G.E.
5. Along the left side you will see an area labeled "Places". If you double click on one of the pins, you will be directed to that location in G.E.
To see Volcanoes
1. Use a Chrome Book
2. Open Chrome
3. Search "10,000 years of Volcanoes", open it.
4. Navigate to the locations you are investigating in Google Earth Pro on the computers.
5. Use this to answer the Volcano question on your worksheet.