1. Sociology is the study of society and why certain things are normal in our society.
2. Sociology requires those studying it to question why things are normal and challenge themselves to figure out why we do things they way we do.
3. Sociological perspective is how each person views the society they live in
4. Sociology can change perspectives and help people to learn more about themselves and the society we live in
5. It caused people to question their actions and discover more about themselves