1) How did Islam become a religion that is often associated with violence?
Radical Muslims misinterpreted the Qur’ran and its violent statements which has caused people to stereotype all Muslims.
2) How are the contradictions in the Qur’an interpreted?
These contradictions are what separates the violent Muslims and the peaceful Muslims. Violent Muslims interpret the violent parts of the Qur’ran literally.
3) Are the women of Islam oppressed?
Not all the women are oppressed. In fact, many are not, but the sharia law can be interpreted to be bad for women which causes the stereotype that Muslim women are oppressed.
4) Why don’t we see or hear more about mainstream Muslims?
Since there is no single person who is the voice of mainstream Muslims
5) How can two religions that are opposites come together?
People don’t always understand the traditions and customs of other religions which may cause them to fear that religion’s beliefs. However, when people learn more about each other they are able to come together. Also, tragedies will unite people from different religions.