1. Genie was a child that grew up with severe abuse, neglect, and social isolation. Genie’s story all began when her parents refused to let her interact with society, growing up most of her life inside a room without any outside interaction.
2. Solitary confinement is considered a severe punishment because it denies all access to any outside source whether being a person, place, or thing.
3. The story about Victor teaches us that us humans can be raised differently than others. The way a person interacts with someone is reflected by the way one is taught things about society.
4. The debate is determines whether a persons hehavior is based on the environment or by genes.
5. It could be that Genie and those other children hoarded liquid containers in means for survival. Genie did so because her father would allow her to play with the plastic, which has been a sign of neglecting her.
7. The story of Genie ended when a law suit was established sending her to an adult center to be taken cared of.