Week of February 18-22
1. Paramecium Poster. This will be handed to me when it is complete. This is a 15 point grade.
2. Paramecium paper. This is in your "Elodea Packet"..(pg. 16). Make sure this is completely filled out. This will be a completion grade when graded.
3. Feeding time. This can also be found in your "Elodea Packet"...(pg. 17). I will show you how to feed your paramecium. Make sure this is completely filled out. This will be a completion grade when graded.
4. The Lowly Paramecia" reading. Pages 24-26 in green Science books. Fill out the 10 questions as you read. This should be turned into me when complete.
5. Plant/Animal Cell Parts and Function quiz. This needs to be taken before you leave class on Friday. You can take this at anytime...whenever you feel like you are ready. Use packet #16 to help you study. There is also a review game you can play with a partner. See me if interested.
6. Complete the WEB Quest we started last week. Most of you still need to finish your poster and your slides. When these are complete, hand them in to me.
7. ScienceWorld. You received the latest packet to go along with our ScienceWorld. We will be putting a due date on this soon...the more you get done in class, the less you have to do outside of class.